“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Favorites:

Another month has come and gone. I don't really have a lot of favorites in this short month but I wanted to share some that I do have.


1. NARS blush in "Orgasm"-
-I've talked about this blush before it's just a really pretty peach-pink blush that I've been wearing a lot lately.

2. Too-Faced Natural Eye Palette-
- I haven't had this palette all that long but its already become a favorite. The colors are gorgeous and perfect to wear every day. ( I may do a blog post on this soon)

3. Slatkin & Co. (Bath & Body Works) candle in "Cocunut Water"
- I bought this candle at the beginning of Feb, and it's already gone. I loved it so much. It's just the perfect fresh scent!

4. Real Techniques Stippling brush (Ulta)-
- I haven't owned this for very long as well but let me just say i am loving it for my foundation application!

5. Crest 3D white advanced seal dental whitening kit-
- I got the "intensive professional effects" 2 hours daily whitening stripes.  You were them 2 hours a day for a week and I must say i've noticed a difference in the way my teeth look.

6. Juice Beauty Blemish Serum (Ulta, Birchbox.com)
- I got this in my Birchbox this month and I've been using it all month on any blemishes I've had and I really like it. Doesn't make my skin dry at all.

7. Paris Hilton Perfume-
-Got this perfume awhile ago in a recent haul and I have been wearing it everyday since! smells perfect and girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment