Hi guys! I don't Really have a lot of favorites this month but I still wanted to do a monthly favorites post anyway.
1. BIG shampoo from Lush!-
- I've really enjoyed this shampoo. It lathers really well and I find it really does give my hair some added volume. I didn't like the smell at first but once i put it in my hair I really liked it!
2. Cupcake Fresh Face Mask from Lush-
- I LOVE this face mask. It smells amazing ( like chocolate cupcakes) and it really does wonders for my skin. I had a couple breakouts and applied this face mask and seriously overnight they were pretty much gone.
3. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat-
- I've wanted this top coat for along time so I finally just picked it up and I am so happy that I did! I love the fact that my nails dried so quickly. As for the anti-chip part, I really didn't find it did anything special to prevent chipping but I still love this top coat.
4. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in "Pretty Peach"
- I've talked about this blush before. It has been a favorite of mine for years. I finally bought a new one since mine was all gone and have been wearing it every day almost since.
5. Maybelline Super Stay Foundation " Porcelain Ivory"
- I've just been loving this foundation and i've been wearing it all month.
6. Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Gradual Tan Moisturizer
- It's been getting warmer where I live so i wanted to start getting tan for the summer so I've been using this moisturizer and I have loved the way it gives my skin a nice glow.
7 & 8 Loreal Revitalift Eye Cream and Night Cream-
- I have been wanting to try out an eye cream and a night cream for a really long time. I saw this at rite-aid and thought I would test it out. I've been using it all month and i think I really like it. My skin feels very moisturized and doesn't feels greasy since I have oily skin. It also hasn't broken me out either which is what I was afraid of.
So that's all my favorites this month. Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been a little busy. I should be getting back into things now though so look forward to more posts : )