“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Handbag Haul!

I went shopping about a month ago and put a couple handbags in layaway at Burlington Coat Factory. Today I got them out of layaway, so I decided to share them with you guys!



The first one I got to the left is a Steve Madden satchel. Its white with gold hardware and the inside is a really pretty baby blue! Perfect for summer! It retails for $98.00 but I paid $39.00 for it at BCF.
The second bag I got was a small Nine West bag. Its a bright coral color perfect for summer as well. Its got 2 front zippered pockets as well as one of the inside. I like to carry this kind of bag when I'm shopping so my hands are free. It retails at $39.00 but I paid $13.99 for it.
The last one I got was another Steve Madden satchel. Its black with a quilted detail all around the bag.Its black inside as well. Its very similar to the white Steve Madden bag but a little smaller. It retails for $98.00 but I paid $39.00 for it also from BCF.

No comments:

Post a Comment