“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Favorites:

A look at things I've been loving the month of January!




1. Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster
- I've been trying to whiten my teeth, and I've really been enjoying this product..much cheaper then white stripes.

2. Macadamia Deep Repair Mask
- LOVE! this stuff is amazing. It smells so good and I love the way the smell stays on my hair and it makes my hair super soft!



3. EOS lip balm 
- My lips have been super dry/chapped and this is has been my favorite lip balm!

4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Light +"
- I picked this up a couple weeks ago at a CCO and have been using it ever since. I've tried this product before in the shade "medium" (it was during the the summer so I was darker) and I didnt like it as much but I feel like the "Light +" matches me perfect.

5. Milani Blush in "Rose D'oro"
-I've been really into glowy skin recently and this gives my cheeks the perfect rosey glow.

6. Loreal Carbon Black Pencil Perfect Eyeliner
-Just a perfect opaque black eyeliner with great staying power!
7. Sally Hansen Nail Polish in "Blue Me Away"
- I did a blog post on this color and I'm obsessed! I can't wait for spring and summer, this color will most likely be on my nails all the time!
8. Sigma E60 & F40
- 2 of my favorite sigma brushes that I use every day for blush and all over shadow.
9. Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara
- I've mentioned this in a post before as well. Love this mascara!
10. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Such a great palette. Easy to create a bunch of looks and I've really been experimenting trying new ones all month!

2 comments: