“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Friday, February 24, 2012

Lush Review: Sultana of Soap




This is one of my all time favorite soaps! Its soft and creamy and leaves your skin so smooth and moisturized.The AMAZING scent lasts on your skin after your shower!

It says it has chopped apricots, currants and it's scented with spicy olibanum.

-Olibanum is said to be characterized by a balsamic-spicy, slightly lemon, and typical fragrance of incense, with a slightly conifer-like (kind of plant) undertone.

That description really doesn't do the soap justice because when you read that, to me it does not sound like something I would like. Let me tell you I LOVE the scent. On the website it says it has a nougat smell as well as  fresh fruit and light floral..which is a little more like it!


It also says it has Bergamot in it which has refreshing and relaxing properties. As well as it being a natural anti-depressant, said to clear the mind of anxious thoughts and give mental clarity.

The dried apricots are an antioxidant, great for the skin.

I feel clean and girly every time I use this soap. I would recommend this to any one and I really have nothing bad to say about it.

Purchase at a Lush store or Lush.com

No comments:

Post a Comment