“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Review: Garnier B.B Cream

I've never tried a B.B cream before but i have heard many good things about them so when I saw this at Rite-aid i decided to give it a try.



I got mine is the shade Light/Medium. It has spf 15, Vitamin C + Mineral Pigments. It is Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), gentle to skin and non greasy.

It claims to Instantly:
Renew radiance
Brighten complexion
Even skin tone and blur imperfections
Hydrate the skin for 24 hours.


My thoughts:
When I first put this on my skin it blended perfectly, matched my skin tone (looks a little dark in the picture but that is because I didn't fully blend it in so you could see it),felt light weight and smooth. I also noticed like the claim that it instantly brightened my skin. My skin had a really pretty glow to it but did not look greasy. After a few minutes my skin felt hydrated and soft, not sticky like a foundation would feel. Now since this is not a foundation it did not cover any imperfections. Which is fine with me my skin has been better then ever and I have little to cover up anymore.

On a everyday basis this is really nice with some concealer and a little powder over. However I tend to wear just a tiny bit of this under a light layer of foundation. Just because I love the flawless look of foundation.

I have very oily,acne prone, sensitive skin and this product worked pretty good for me. It didn't break me out or make my face any more oily.

However, I haven't noticed a huge difference in the look of my skin over time from this product. I also saw that it only came in 2 shades which is a little downfall but between the 2 shades it might work for most people. It is also a little pricey. Around $12 at rite-aid ( I think I got mine for around $10 with my wellness card) but I feel like you get a ton of product.

Overall I really like this product. I'm excited to try it in the summer when i wear less makeup! I love the glow it gives my skin and the hydration.

Let me know if you try or have tried this!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried the Garnier one but I've got the new Estee Lauder one (review on my blog if you were interested!) and the 17 one, I love both of them but similarly to you I don't know if they've changed my skin in the longterm x

    ReplyDelete