“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Friday, January 13, 2012

Most Worn Lip Products 2011:

In keeping with my "Most Worn of 2011", here are my most worn lip products!



1. EOS lip balm
- I have the lemon, strawberry, and melon and I love them all. Very moisturizing and they smell great.

2. NYX lipgloss in "Sweet Heart" 
-This smells amazing and is a really pretty everyday gloss!


3. MAC creamsheen glass in "Partial to Pink"
-Not sure if this was limited edition but it smells really good and is a nice creamy pink color.

4. NYC lip glider lip gloss in "Plaza Punch"
-mentioned this in my current favorites post.


5. Revlon Lip Butter in "Strawberry Shortcake"
- I was a little disappointed in these. I've only tried this one. I really like the color and feel of these on my lips but after awhile they make my lips really dry.
swatch of the first 5 (minus EOS because there is no color) NYX Sweet Heart,NYC Plaza Punch, MAC Partial to Pink, and Revlon Strawberry Shortcake.


6. Wet n Wild lipstick in "907C"
-Really pretty dark berry pinkish color. I love wearing this with just a winged liner and some mascara.

7. Revlon Lipstick in "Soft Nude"
-My favorite nude lipstick


8.NYC Ultra Moist lipstick in "Sheer Red"
-Has been my favorite red to wear


9. Revlon creme lipstick in "Prim-Rose"
- Gorgeous pink lipstick 


10. Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in "Must Have Mauve"
- A very creamy pinkish purple lipstick




Lipstick swatches: Revlon Soft Nude, Revlon Prim-rose, Maybelline Must Have Mauve, Wet n Wild 907C,and NYC Sheer Red.

3 comments:

  1. love the eos lipbalms!

    been wanting to try the cream sheens but their so expensive!:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i know, I only have the one but i love it and wish i could buy more!

      Delete
  2. I love all these colours. I love the look of the eos balms and revlon lip butters but we can't get them here in the uk :(


    Great post!! Xx

    ReplyDelete