“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sigma Essential Brush Kit: Overview

I am so excited I finally got my hands on some Sigma brushes for Christmas! I got the 12 brush kit, without the brush roll because I already own one and didn't think it was necessary. Th kit was $89.00 (+ tax) at www.sigmabeauty.com.

I love these brushes. After all the talk that has been going around about these, I had to see what it was all about. I honestly don't know how i made it this long without owning these.  They are super soft and make applying makeup effortless. I own a couple MAC brushes and I can honestly say I find the quality of the sigma brushes better. They feel more sturdy and in my opinion they are better then any brush I have used. Instead of going to the drugstore or buying a different MAC brush here and there to build a collection like I was doing I wish i would have just purchased this kit from the start. It has all the "essential" brushes you could need!



This Set includes:

Eye Liner - E05 - Creates a precise, firm and even stroke to line the eyes. Synthetic bristles.

Pencil - E30 - For precise application of color on the crease, outer corner, upper and lower lash line. Natural bristles.

Tapered Blending - E40 - Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease. Natural bristles.

Eye Shading - E55 - Evenly applies pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments on the lid. Natural bristles.

Large Shader - E60 - Creates a smooth application of cream formulas and eye shadow primers. Natural bristles.

Small Angle - E65 - Essential for the application of gel or cream eye liner on the upper and lower lash line. Also ideal for filling in the brows. Synthetic bristles.

Medium Angled Shading - E70 - Applies highlight shades on the brow bone and lightly blend the crease area. Natural bristles.

Large Powder - F30 - Perfect for flawless, even blending of powder products on face and body. Natural bristles.

Large Angled Contour - F40 - Best for application of blush, bronzer and contouring powder. Natural bristles.

Duo Fibre - F50 - Specially designed to generate an airbrushed finish when used to apply liquid foundation, blush and highlighter. Blend of synthetic and natural bristles.

Foundation - F60 - Perfect to apply liquid or cream foundation. Can also be used to conceal large areas. Synthetic bristles.

Concealer - F70 - Ideal to conceal small and defined areas of the face using cream and liquid products. Synthetic bristles.



Blending - E25 (small travel size) *Free product with purchase



1 comment:

  1. I was debating on whether or not I should try these, and now I'm convinced that I should, thanks to this post :)

    ReplyDelete