“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Favorites!

Hi Everyone! I have a few more products this month since I don't think I did one of these for last month. I've discovered some amazing face products that I mention that are a definite must have product for me now. So here's my 10 favorite's for May.



1. Boscia No Pores, No Shine T-Zone Treatment-
- This is one of those products I mentioned above. I have had a big problem with large pores on my face. I feel like this has really helped minimize them. As for the shine, I'm not really sure it's done much for that. www.sephora.com

2. Benefit The Pore-fessional-
- Another great product for minimizing your pores. This will be a definite staple product for me. www.sephora.com

3. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup-
- Just an every day foundation I've been using for a couple months now.
I'm in the shade "Natural Beige #60"

4. Rite Aid Kabuki Brush-
I needed a new Kabuki brush since my last the bristles hurt my face. This is the SOFTEST brush I've ever felt. I got it at Rite-Aid for around $7. Great for applying loose powder.

5. DKNY Be Delicious Perfume-
- Perfect Summer scent

6. Fake Bake Xtreme-
- I bought this off of amazon at the beginning of the month and I really like it. It came with a pair of clothes which makes the application really easy.

7. NYX Bronzer-
- " When Leopard Gets A Tan" This is just the perfect bronzer, There's no glitter just a nice glow to it. I use it everyday.

8. Wet n' Wild Lipstick in "#968 Pinkerbell"
- First of all really cute name. This color is so gorgeous for the summer its a mix between coral and pink and it looks amazing on. The only down side is the lipstick is extremely drying.

9. NYX Eyeshadow in "Golden Amber"-
- I've been using this shade on the outer corner of my lid and i love it. It's a darker brown with gold glitter in it. The gold glitter shows up slightly on the lid and looks really good.

10. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer-
- I love this concealer just for my under eyes. I don't have dark circles butI do like to brighten up my under eye and this concealer works really well.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many wonderful things about the Porefessional product. I really want to try it out for myself one of these days.

    ReplyDelete