- 9 pigmented shades. 5 kinda neutral shades and 4 darker crease shades lets me create a lot of looks.
2. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder.
- i wear shade sand ( medium 0-1) perfect for setting my foundation.
3. NYC extreme lip glider lip gloss
- Plaza Punch. Great everyday lip gloss. Not sticky and smells delicious!
- gorgeous lip color for fall/winter!
5. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind dark circle eraser.
-i use the shade "fair" under my eyes to brighten the area
6. Benefit "They're Real" Mascara
- sadly mine is drying up but it creates the longest lashes with no smudging or flaking! Extreme black. www.sephora.com
7. Mac's Fix + Spray
- i use this after all my face powder products to eliminate any cakeyness.
8. Revlon Photo-Ready foundation
- i wear the shade " 003 Shell". Ive had this foundation for awhile and have recently rediscovered a love for it. It does have a slight shimmer to it but doesn't make me look any extra oily. It doesnt last as long as the Revlon colorstay but i still love it!
9. Wet n Wild "Vanity" palette
- perfect natural shades. There are 3 matte and 3 shimmery shades.
10. NYX push-up bra for your eyebrows duo.
- i mostly just use the pink side right under the arch in my brow, gives it a great lift!